We had quite an interesting weekend. It all started on Thursday when daycare called to tell us that Wyatt had thrown up and had a fever. Michael went to get him and took him straight to the doctor. They thought it was just more of the same congestion bothering his stomach so they were not alarmed. He acted fine the rest of the night and went to bed without a fuss. I had already decided to stay home with him on Friday since he couldn't go back to daycare. Around midnight Wyatt got sick again and Michael got up and helped me clean up and give him a bath. He was awake and fussy almost the entire night so we sat downstairs on the couch sipping pedialyte and grape juice and watching numerous tivo'd shows from the disney channel. I think we slept for about 3 hours somewhere along the way and Michael got up at 6am and took him while I got 2 more hours of sleep to get me through the day. My parents stopped by on their way to a wedding and helped out while I washed some clothes and sheets. They went on to the wedding and Michael soon came home to give me some relief. Mom and dad came back on Saturday and now my mom is staying with us this weekend to help us catch up on sleep and chores that were impossible to do while taking care of a sick baby.
Finally, by Sunday Wyatt was feeling much better and starting to eat again. He took enough fluids but refused to eat until this morning. He's back to his old self and we decided it would be good to get him out in the sun and fresh air. We had already planned to visit Bi-Water Farm in Georgetown so we went ahead with our plans. Wyatt, Mimi and I met Aunt Rachel there this afternoon. Well it was far too hot for pumpkin weather but he was a trooper and we got some cute pictures... in shorts... in October. 



Here's a picture of him in his Spiderman pj's while feeling better on Friday.
Finally, by Sunday Wyatt was feeling much better and starting to eat again. He took enough fluids but refused to eat until this morning. He's back to his old self and we decided it would be good to get him out in the sun and fresh air. We had already planned to visit Bi-Water Farm in Georgetown so we went ahead with our plans. Wyatt, Mimi and I met Aunt Rachel there this afternoon. Well it was far too hot for pumpkin weather but he was a trooper and we got some cute pictures... in shorts... in October. 




2 comments:
I'm glad Wyatt's feeling better! Looks like you all had fun picking out pumpkins. We need to get our little "pumpkins" togehter soon:)
Laura
I'm glad it's a better day than the last couple of days!!! We did have fun at the pumpkin patch but a toasty day!!
I think we are ready for cooler weather---
Love, Mimi
xxxxxxoooooooooooo
Post a Comment