Michael bought 101 Dalmations for my Disney collection on Tuesday and it came with a small stuffed dalmation puppy. It is adorable and Wyatt loves the thing. He just stares at it and holds onto it and tries to eat it. He thinks it is hilarious when we make the stuffed puppy give him kisses or rub noses with him.
Mimi is having so much fun with Wyatt all day and I'm stuck at stupid work! Every time I call to check on him, he's just gone to sleep so he must be behaving himself for Mimi. As you can tell, I am slowing down with this blog thing. By the time I get home from work, eat dinner and pay some bills, it is nearly time for bed. But we are still taking plenty of pictures, so here are some now. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are surviving your first week back. Sounds like Wyatt is in good hands. He's cuter than ever - thanks for the new pics.
Post a Comment