Michael's parents arrived just before midnight on Sunday. We were already in bed, but got Wyatt up for a little bit so they could see him. He went right back to bed and we all got right back up 6 hours later to start our day.
Lita and Opa brought us tons of goodies from the valley and Opa made some REAL fajitas on the grill last night while Lita made yummy rice and warmed up the fresh flour tortillas she brought us. It was such a good meal, I can't wait to see what they make for dinner tonight! Lita bought tons of groceries at Walmart and also couldn't resist picking up Wyatt a few outfits as well.
Our dog Jack and their dog Max are getting along pretty well, they are warming up to each other. The cats are still terrified of Max which is funny since they are both about twice the size of him! My parents are coming to visit tomorrow afternoon so we'll have a house full for dinner tomorrow. I hope to take lots of pictures to post by the end of this week.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you all are enjoying Opa and Lita's company. Sounds like Lita is a GOOD COOK!!! I'm sure Wyatt is enjoying their attention. We will see you later today.
Love, MIMI
Post a Comment