Monday, March 24, 2008

First Day of School

Today was Wyatt's first day at daycare. We got there bright and early...well it was still dark out, but I had plenty of time to get him settled. He was all smiles and was flirting with the teachers right off the bat.

And I am so tired today because wouldn't you know it, last night was the first night since Wyatt was 6 weeks old that he didn't sleep through the night. I got up a couple of times to put his binkie back in and then he was starving for a bottle around 4:30am. I made 2 oz and he wanted more so Michael made 2 more oz and then while I was burping him, he managed to spit up all down the front of me and him. After a wardrobe change for both of us, we were all back in bed for probably the most restful 2 hours all night.

I'm headed to bed very soon, but I thought I'd post some more pictures from this weekend.




2 comments:

Collins Family said...

So cute, don't you just love the Rain forest gym...we do!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Wyatt and Mommy survived the first day of daycare!!
Kisses to Wyatt (my little love bug)
Love, Mimi