Thursday, January 24, 2008

Too busy to blog??? Who me???

Ok so I skipped a day, but I have a good reason!
Tuesday evening Mimi came back to visit and then we went to a shower for Wyatt thrown by my co-workers. Now I know these ladies have been rooting for us and supporting me for a long time, but that was above and beyond (Thanks girls!) Wyatt has so much great stuff, he is a lucky little boy.
I spent all of Wednesday morning running errands with my mom and then when I got back home and she needed to leave, I put Wyatt in his swing and started organizing his room. My friend Julie and her daughter Katie came over and entertained him while I kept sorting and putting things away. I now have his crib set up and most of everything else in its place...well except for the clothes. I needed more time to figure out where and how to put all his clothes away. By the time Michael got home, I was absolutely exhausted...welcome to motherhood, right? I handed off the little man and went back to tackle more of the mess in Wyatt's room.
Here it is Thursday morning and Wyatt is finally asleep on my chest and now I must follow the golden rule of motherhood...SLEEP WHEN HE SLEEPS! Night, night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like a fun and busy time!!
Love and kisses to all!!!
Talk to you on Saturday
Love, Mom xxxxxxoooooooo

Sallie said...

I totally understand! Take care. Don't kiss that baby too much. LOL!