Well we are home safe and sound and Wyatt enjoyed his first restaurant meal at the Outback Steakhouse in Ashland. (Pictures to follow, grandpa insisted) We finally got home around 8pm, just in time for grandpa to feed him before he had to head back to Louisville. My mom is staying for a few days to help out and that sure came in handy about 8am this morning when I was dog tired and trying to get dressed for his first doctor's appointment.
We made it there, albeit 15 minutes late only to find that I simply despise that facilty. We are working very hard to get the legal paperwork to prove to our insurance company that we are responsible for Wyatt's medical care and need him to be covered. It's very frustrating to know that we want him to find the best doctor possible and we simply can't get insurance coverage because of legal barriers.
We were referred to a pediatrician in Nicholasville that I have heard good things about so hopefully she'll be able to take us on and help us work around the insurance company.
We got alot accomplished today and I hope tonight will be a little smoother!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for a smooth night tonight. I've checked in here a million times today for news! Glad your family is home and doing well. SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Fingers are crossed that you had a better night! It does get tiresome and that extra help is definitely appreciated. :-) I'm so glad you made it home safely. Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment