Monday, January 7, 2008

Mommy Monday


This brings me to today...or what's left of today since it's 11:28pm. I set my alarm so that I could grab breakfast and make it for Wyatt's 8am feeding, but I was running a little late so skipped breakfast and walked over to the hospital. It was 70 degrees today on the 7th of January. Crazy!
I spent alot of time with him today. I took some pictures this morning and then came back to upload the new pics for daddy to see.
I think he's going to be circumcized tomorrow so I'm not looking forward to that. The nurses don't act like this is any big deal and he should heal quickly from it so hopefully it will all go smoothly. It's looking pretty good for coming home on Wednesday. We hope Michael will be able to get away for half a day on Wednesday to come up here and help me pack up all of our stuff and get Wyatt home where he belongs!

1 comment:

Julie L. said...

Okay, I'm teary. :) Even though I've heard everything from you, it's so great to have the whole story recorded in your own words. Somehow you'll have to preserve this for posterity for Wyatt...he'll be so lucky to read it one day. (Scratch that..I now have a super shower idea!) I hope everything goes smoothly today and that the little guy recovers well. Enjoy every minute of just holding and staring at him today, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he gets to come home tomorrow. Can't wait to hold him myself! After everything you guys have been through, "congratulations" just doesn't seem to do it...I don't even have the words, but you know what I mean. :) Give me a call if you feel like chatting tonight...