Sunday, January 20, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???

We spent the entire day in our sweats watching football. Pop drove up from Louisville to visit and made his famous pizza (mmmm!) Aunt Hope came over too and fed Wyatt for us. Wyatt wore his "future quarterback" onesie and football sleep sack so he was ready for both big games today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Pop enjoyed his visit. I love the pictures that he returned with---did Mike and Wyatt practice for this pose?
See you later today!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
I have SO enjoyed sharing in this big moment for you & Mike.You write so wonderfully that I just get pulled right into your everday stories about Wyatt-it really brings such joy to my heart and tears to my eyes.What a lucky baby he is and you know that baby boys are my very favorite.One thing I know for sure is that Wyatt will always have a family that loves and supports him.Can't wait to hold that sweet little boy.Love you guys,Gayle(jackson)