Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday with Mimi

Well I got a call late Monday from daycare letting me know that Wyatt had 4 runny diapers and would not be allowed at daycare on Tuesday. I immediately called up Mimi to see if she could come down to keep him for us. She jumped in the Quest minivan and came to the rescue! I told her that Wyatt just felt like he didn't get enough quality time with Mimi this past weekend so he demanded some extra time.
I called the doctor Monday as well and they said to go ahead and bring him in on Tuesday. I met Mimi and Wyatt at the doctor's office this morning. The doctor agreed that Wyatt seemed fine and his lungs sounded great and his ears were clear so there really wasn't any apparent problem. I was curious to see how much he weighed and he was 14lbs, 8oz. Just 19 days ago, at his last office visit he was 13lbs, 8oz. That's a whole pound in less than three weeks. I have no idea what the average rate of gain is, but man he seems to be packing it on steadily!
Next Tuesday is his 4 month checkup and shots so I'm sure we'll have more stats to report then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's me---------
How is Wyatt this morning--did he make it daycare? I enjoyed the day with Wyatt and I stole several kisses!!
Love, Mimi
xxxxoooooooooooo