
So did I mention that one of the adorable outfits I found for Wyatt at Once Upon a Child was a Superbaby outfit!?!?! Anyone that knows Michael, knows he is a big comic book fan and especially loves Superman. I think this might have been the best $3.50 I ever spent!


4 comments:
I love it! He is a superman in training!
Laura
I love my little Superman!!! He can fly with the help of Dad with the Superman outfit/cape. I love the skinny little legs! My hero!!!!
Love, Mimi
xxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooo
Too cute!
My seven year old nephew had a Superman costume. We put a sheet over the couch and up the wall and made him lay on the back of the couch with his arms out in front of him while his mom held the cape up like he was flying. It made GREAT pictures! We laugh SO hard!
You should try it!
I meant to tell you in the BG that I liked your new avatar!
LOVE the outfit!!!!
Post a Comment