Thanks to Julie, Wyatt had a very cool costume this year for Halloween. He was an Imagination Mover (Playhouse Disney show for those of you who aren't familiar). He enjoyed seeing the other kids out on the street and some of them even recognized his costume. Mimi came up to visit and brought Wyatt some Halloween treats as well...some markers and Handy Manny coloring pages, some crackers, raisins and juice boxes.





Wyatt with his neighbor girl(friends)
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Little man looks good.
It was a fun Halloween time at Wyatt's house. Julie did a nice job making Wyatt's costume. I think he was the cutest little imagination mover I've ever seen!!! I don't think he thought much about the candy---he just enjoyed walking around the neighborhood and seeing the kids all dressed up!! Kisses and smiles to my little pumpkin!!!
Mimi
Loved the pictures of Immagination Mover. Looks like he had a great Halloween night (and mimidid too)! Love, Martha
Post a Comment