We drove out to Georgetown this afternoon for Jayca's birthday party. It was absolutely gorgeous out today and we had lots of fun playing in Jayca's back yard. The bubble machine was a big hit with the little kids. After the party we went to visit Aunt Hope for a little bit and then headed home to put one tired little boy to bed.
Chicken dancing for the ladies
Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)...make me feel fine
How do I make the bubbles come out faster?
I see the purchase of one of these in our future
Awww Dad! Your embarrassing me in front of the ladies
Hugs from the birthday girl
Wyatt and Mickey
Chicken dancing all the way home
Chicken dancing for the ladies
Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles)...make me feel fine
How do I make the bubbles come out faster?
I see the purchase of one of these in our future
Awww Dad! Your embarrassing me in front of the ladies
Hugs from the birthday girl
Wyatt and Mickey
Chicken dancing all the way home
1 comment:
It looks like Wyatt had a fun time celebrating Jayca's birthday. The picture of Jayca hugging Wyatt is so cute!! It was a nice day for a birthday party!!
Post a Comment