This morning Wyatt and I packed up for a day trip to Shelbyville. Some co-workers of Rachel's had an easter egg hunt this morning at their house and we were invited. There were lots and lots of kids and Wyatt had a blast. He played in the back yard until it was time to hunt eggs and as soon as they said "go" he quickly caught on and filled his bucket.


After the egg hunt we hung out with Rachel and Jay for a little bit before we headed back toward home. We made a couple of pit stops in Georgetown and then spent the rest of the day repeating the egg hunt and subsequent dumping of the bucket over and over...

One of the pit stops in Georgetown was to pick up an Easter present from Abuelita. Wyatt will have lots of fun with the bubbles and fuzzy froggie. I have a feeling we'll be watching Tigger and Pooh Musical several times too!
3 comments:
It was great to meet you IRL!!!! Wyatt is even cuter in person!! It was a great morning!
I think Wyatt enjoyed his Easter Egg Hunt, bubbles, fuzzy frog and many other goodies!! What a lucky fella!!
Love, Mimi
xxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooo
Wyatt is getting soooo big.
Nick and Mike keep up the great work. I will try and to see you guys this summer.
Love Opa
Post a Comment