Last night, Mr. Wyatt Maxwell went to bed at 10pm and slept until 6:15am!!! We did a trial run of timing for when I go back to work since I had a doctor's appointment at 9:15 this morning. We're going to have to tweek the system a little bit, but it was a good first practice. I couldn't believe he made it completely through the night, I hope this is a trend that will stick. He took another nap while we were at the doctor's office and when he woke up he was in a really good mood.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute, Nicole!!
I just want to squeeze him!
Hi Again,
Does Wyatt have a steering wheel and rear view mirror for that swing????
He looks happy and content.
I can't believe he slept that long last night! That does make mommy happy!
Love, Mimi and Pop
xxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooo
He's one cute happy baby! You will have to share your secrets with me on how you get him to sleep for that long- I hope it continues!
Laura
Post a Comment