skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wyatt Maxwell

Sunday, February 21, 2010

See Ya Later Snow!

I don't know about you all, but I was sure glad to see the sun shining today! It is even somewhat warm outside so we started off Sunday morning by going for a walk. Mimi and Pop came to visit yesterday to stay with Wyatt so Michael and I could go out to dinner. We got up this morning and played outside for a little bit before church and then had lunch at Olive Garden. Wyatt fell asleep during Mass and stayed asleep during lunch in the restaurant too so he had some spaghetti leftovers when we got back home. I think spaghetti has now replaced mac and cheese as his favorite food. He was having so much fun making a mess that I took some pictures.

Posted by Michael and Nicole at 4:46 PM

3 comments:

mimi said...

It was fun giving Wyatt a little bit of attention (I know that is hard to believe). Mimi & Pop had not seen him for a while. I hope that is Wyatt's last chance to play in the snow or make a snowball for the winter
season/2010.
I'm glad he enjoyed his spaghetti. He is a precious baby boy!!!!
Hugs & kissess, Mimi & Pop

February 21, 2010 at 5:46 PM
Unknown said...

Love those spagetti faces! Love, Martha

February 23, 2010 at 8:03 PM
mimi said...

I like when Wyatt was eating spaghetti. love Nina

February 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Art Gallery

WYATT'S WEIGH INS

  • 4/28/11 35lb, 39"
  • 12/29/09 30.5lb, 34.5"
  • 6/28/09 27lb, ???
  • 3/31/09 24lb 12oz, 31.5"
  • 1/6/09 22.5lb, 30.5"
  • 9/30/08 20lb, 29"
  • 9/3/08 19lb, 28"
  • 7/14/08 17lb 8oz, 27.25"
  • 7/9/08 17lb, 27.25"
  • 6/2/08 16lb 4oz
  • 5/6/08 14lb 12oz, 25.5"
  • 4/29/08 14lb 8oz
  • 4/10/08 13lb 8oz
  • 3/31/08 12lb 10oz, 25"
  • 2/29/08 11lb 7oz, 24.25"
  • 2/4/08 9lb 11oz, 22"
  • 1/22/08 8lb 12oz
  • 1/14/08 8lb, 21.25"
  • 1/10/08 6lb 15oz
  • 1/8/08 6lb 13oz
  • BIRTH 6lb 9oz, 19.5"

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • See Ya Later Snow!
      • Has it stopped snowing yet?
      • Big Boy Bed
      • Potty Training, Day 1
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (78)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (149)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (24)
 

Visitors

Website Counter
Free Counter