Unfortunately the snow was too powdery to get a good snowman going, but he sure had fun trying! He must have had a good time out there because he ate all of his dinner without messing around and then ASKED to go to bed at 7:30. I think I'm going to take advantage of the early bedtime myself and snuggle up in my warm bed early tonight!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Froshty Noman, Mama!
We had our first real snow event of the season today. And really, I think this is the first time we've had significant snow enough for Wyatt to play in. Daycare closed early today so we had to leave work a little early to pick him up. We told him as we were walking to the car that we were going to go home and get bundled up so we could play in the snow. He screamed when I tried to buckle him into his carseat because he wanted to play in the snow RIGHT NOW! Eventually I got him to realize that we had to get home first and put on lots of warm clothes before we could go outside and build a snowman, which he referred to as "froshty noman" all the way home.



Unfortunately the snow was too powdery to get a good snowman going, but he sure had fun trying! He must have had a good time out there because he ate all of his dinner without messing around and then ASKED to go to bed at 7:30. I think I'm going to take advantage of the early bedtime myself and snuggle up in my warm bed early tonight!
Unfortunately the snow was too powdery to get a good snowman going, but he sure had fun trying! He must have had a good time out there because he ate all of his dinner without messing around and then ASKED to go to bed at 7:30. I think I'm going to take advantage of the early bedtime myself and snuggle up in my warm bed early tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like someone made a snowball. I guess he will have to wait for another snow to make a "froshty noman". I'm glad he had a chance to play in the snow. it sounds like the little romp in the snow made him hungry and tired!!!! Fun, Fun
Love, Mimi
xxxxxxxxooooooooooooooo
Post a Comment