On Friday when I picked Wyatt up from school, they had a Mother's Day project using the kids' hands. Here's my beautiful bouquet from Wyatt.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day
Nothing that exciting has been going on lately. We've mostly had some lazy weekends at home. Wyatt is getting bigger, talking more and learning new ways to amuse us. He loves to color but takes issue with my newly imposed crayon rationing program. He only gets 3 crayons at a time so I can make sure they don't end up in his mouth, the dog's mouth, or smashed into the floor.
On Friday when I picked Wyatt up from school, they had a Mother's Day project using the kids' hands. Here's my beautiful bouquet from Wyatt.
On Sunday morning, Michael made me waffles for breakfast and set out another beautiful bouquet on the table.



On Friday when I picked Wyatt up from school, they had a Mother's Day project using the kids' hands. Here's my beautiful bouquet from Wyatt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wyatt's handprint bouqet is precious. I know you enjoyed the flowers and breakfast from Mike. I love the closeup picture of Wyatt in his wagon.
Love, Mimi
xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooo
I checked out the video of Wyatt enjoying his cottage cheese. I believe he likes it!!! What a muscle man---blinky eyes and all!!!!!
Love, Mimi
Post a Comment