Wyatt had his Valentine's Day party at school today so I baked some mini cupcakes for him and his friends. When I dropped him off this morning, there was a big tent in the middle of the room. I knew he would head straight for it and he did. There were two other little boys already in the room so they followed him into the tent. I wish I had my camera this morning and now that I think about it, I should have whipped out my camera phone. Those three little adorable boys were sitting in a huge pink Disney princess tent, happy as can be! The teacher said that they were waiting for their princesses!
When we got home this afternoon, we opened his Valentines from his classmates and I took some pictures of him with his decorated box. He also received Valentines in the mail from Mimi and Pop and Grandma and Grandpa Keinath!
I also got my Valentine gift early since Wyatt couldn't wait to give it to me. Wyatt asked Daddy to go by Godiva Chocolates and get me a box of truffles. He also made me an appointment for an hour long massage at Ecotage tomorrow morning! My boys really spoiled me this year!
Martha freakin Stewart!
Reading his Valentine from Grandma and Grandpa Keinath
Checking out his Valentines box
Having a big boy cupcake and wearing the purple heart sunglasses that came with one of his Valentines
1 comment:
So your sweethearts are spoiling you!! It looks like Wyatt is enjoying his wagon and valentines. I love the picture of Wyatt with the sunglasses.
Happy Valentine Day to all!!!!
Love, Mimi & Pop
Post a Comment