We got up this morning thinking we'd run a few errands and the main objective was to get Wyatt's hair cut. The last time I had his hair cut, the lady butchered it so I was trying to grow his hair back out. I was afraid to take him back there so I decided to suck it up and pay more to have it cut at Kiddie Kutters and I am SOOO glad I did! This is the same place that did his first real haircut and after that I tried a couple different cheaper places but it is just plain worth it to spend the extra money. We picked out a Thomas movie for him and he sat in the same firetruck from his first haircut. He was absolutely wonderful! He sat still and watched his movie and the lady even was able to use the electric clippers on him which we had not attempted since the first time it freaked him out. He looks so handsome with his new haircut!
1 comment:
I can see that Wyatt really enjoys his "Thomas the Train" set. At first I thought (store picture) he got all of that train stuff. I thought "WOW". It looks like a fun place! I can see why he was sad to leave that store. The "little engineer" will enjoy his train set.
Love, Mimi
Post a Comment